Welcome to my blog!



Sunday, April 25, 2010

13 year old dad?!

Okay, so I realize that this didn't take place in the United States; it was in Europe. But this is CRAZY. It just really grabbed my attention because he just looks so young. It made me really want to make a change because I don't want teenagers, especially as young as thirteen years old, to go through the hardships of being a teen parent.

Now, this is my little ending note. This will be the last post on my blog. However, if anyone has any questions/comments I would love to hear them because I will continue to check this periodically. This issue is something that I really care about and I would like to see a change. So, I hope that you all have ta ken something from my blog. And I also hope that everyone at least knows how big of a problem teenage pregnancy is.

Thanks for reading my blog guys! :) Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment