Welcome to my blog!



Saturday, April 17, 2010

oh, abstinence only education....




Sorry that I haven't updated lately! I have been so crazy busy this past week, but from now on.. I am going to be posting more frequently. :) Anyways, as you can see, I have posted a picture on here. I think it pretty much sums up everything that I have been trying to point out about abstinence only education. It is not effective because it fails to teach the facts that teenagers these days need to know! This picture also points out some of the scary myths that abstinence only education implies.

I am going to be trying to find more pictures/videos in the next few posts to demonstrate everything that I have covered up until this point, so I hope everyone enjoys them, and I also hope that they convey my points!
Have a great weekend :)

1 comment: